Unlimited Remote Support & IT Consulting
We are one of the first companies in NC to off truly unlimited remote support for a low fixed price. For as little as $75 / month, we will maintain your computer(s), server, and network. Call for details 919.736.4500
We’ve often been told by our clients that they didn’t think their business was big enough for CCS, which gives us a chuckle because the irony is that 65% of our account base is small-medium business. CCS itself is a small business, and CCS was started in part because we felt that there was a need for a full-service IT solutions provider to meet the needs of small business clients in NC, delivered with the same degree of professionalism and competency as larger enterprises. Even a small business has the need for, at minimum, basic file, e-mail, printers, and business applications that need shared and protected access.
CCS has a team of professionals that specialize in providing enterprise-class network support to customers with small-company IT budgets. CCS has developed a unique support delivery system that includes a low-overhead infrastructure, sophisticated remote monitoring and troubleshooting technology, and a large team of engineers with professional industry certifications from the major technology vendors and security organizations. By delivering professional know-how when you need it, providing in-depth expertise for critical business applications, offering innovative services such as virtual network hosting, and charging only for services you use with no sign-up or retainer fees, CCS enables you to maximize the business value of your information system and minimize support costs.
CCS designs, implements, and maintains technology solutions for small businesses, and delivers the network support services your small business needs when you need them at prices you can afford.
Carolina Computer Services Network Engineers provide a complete turnkey networking service. Whether it’s a refresh of your existing equipment, or a new office build-out, we’ll help you find the right solutions for your individual business needs, working closely with you from the ground up.
First, we analyze your existing network components to see how we might utilize that technology in the new design, and then determine what new solutions need to be considered. Next, we work closely with you to determine your business goals and budget for the new network, providing you with the best possible solutions for your investment.
Finally, we prepare a plan to implement our solutions that include specific hardware/software quotes and timelines for implementation. Our focus is always on maximizing the efficiency of your IT operation through system resource sharing of peripherals, fast and reliable Internet access and data protection for your critical business information.
Worried about downtime during solution implementation? No problem. We can perform our services after hours or even on weekends. Our goal is to make the process as seamless as possible for your business.
Information Technology Management (IT Management)
As a full service provider we offer in house IT management in which a Qualified Engineer can be assigned to your business for long term or short term contract. Providing in house IT support services allows you to concentrate on your business while we concentrate on your IT.
From Microsoft Server Operating Systems to Linux based servers and Citrix XenServer managed server virtualization; we can handle your needs. We can help you Increase IT agility and efficiency, improve performance and user productivity, and stabilize your network infrastructure.
Cloud Based Hosting
We offer fully managed saleable servers and services such as file storage, email, web hosting, and virtualization of your existing physical machines into cloud based servers. The “cloud” scales easier and has significant cost savings over physical onsite servers. Cloud based servers are typically more reliable in that redundancy is built into the architect. Typically speed is a key reason to move to could based server systems as they are easily upgraded to faster more powerful servers with the click of a mouse. With Saas (Software as a Service) you can move your applications up to the cloud and give users fast, secure access to your custom applications with a fast internet connection that is typically not practical for small business users. Having been consulting in this area from its humble beginnings CCS has the experience you need to put this service to work for you.
Remote and Onsite Support
Keeping your computers, server and network up and running at maximum efficiency is the primary focus of our company. We achieve this through a number of methods. As a consulting firm we can tailor the technology to work for you. One of the methods of support we implement is remote support (which in effect allows us to securely “connect” to your computer), quickly, without having to go onsite. 90% of the issues experienced can be resolved using this technology, for the remaining 10% of the issues we will have a qualified Engineer onsite to get you back up and running in minutes, minimizing lost productivity. We also offer remote support agreements allowing you fixed cost on unlimited remote support service.>br>
Workstation and Laptop Solutions
CCS is a Dell authorized reseller, authorized HP reseller and has access to any vendor you may prefer. With our preferred reseller status we have access to Dells entire line of products from the low end Inspiron line to the high end Precision Workstations/Laptops.
Security Solutions – Firewall / Routers
Your network is an important business tool, containing a wealth of important data and files. Business boundaries are changing, employees need to be able to access corporate data from anywhere from any device. Unsecured IPad’s, IPhone’s and tablets are flooding the market while easy cloud solutions are struggling to provide the same comparable security to that experienced when hosting data in-house, behind an effective firewall.
Do you want to really risk to losing company data or being down for several days because your system was not able to stand up against todays threats coming from internal and external sources? A single flaw in security implementation at any point in the network can expose the entire network infrastructure, allowing malicious access to the information contained within, with potentially severe consequences.
What is the answer? CCS will provide a free evaluation of your network and its security and make recommendations to secure your networks and computers. Our evaluations consist of:
- System Assessment - Our system and security assessments can establish a base line check of your organization’s IT infrastructure. System evaluations are typically the first step in creating a technology plan to support your overall business goals.
- Security Analysis - Hackers, spam, viruses and malware – are your information technology systems as secure as you need them to be? Our security analysts can evaluate your current security settings and make cost effective recommendations to protect your critical business systems. We test the router/firewall for exploits, holes, entry points and many other items that a potential hacker would use to gain entry into your network and computers.
- Emergency Disaster Planning - From power outages to acts of nature, there are many events that could paralyze your ability to conduct business. Our team’s background in the 911 industry uniquely positions CCS to provide a comprehensive disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Inventory & Total Cost of Ownership - Finally, to ensure that your network remains protected from intrusion, viruses, spyware, dangerous applications, and the use of inappropriate content, CCS recommends and implements several granular levels of security utilizing Sonicwall’s modern Unified Threat Management (UTM) technology. Unified Threat Management was originally designed to help protect the networks of small and medium sized businesses, but in recent years UTM firewalls have been expanding to corporate networks as well. The term UTM is used to describe network firewalls that contain many different features in one box. Such features include integrated e-mail spam filtering, an intrusion prevention system, anti-virus capability, internet filtering, and the functions of a traditional firewall. Basically, what this means is that a UTM firewall can perform the same functions in one box that would otherwise require two or three different solutions
We offer both business and ecommerce websites with HTML and CMS designs. We can help you promote your small business online with a great looking custom website. We will work with you to create a design that is suitable for you and your needs. We do so by using modern, easily accessible, standard base design methods; or by creating a unique design from scratch using your sketch or sample site.Our professional web designers have custom created thousands of deeply enriching, creative websites and brand enhancing solutions. We have insight-driven teams who deeply understand our customers and deliver on all performance objectives.
Whether you are looking to get a new website design for your business or whether you are looking to give your old site or logo a touch up or a brand new look, we are here to accommodate you with your needs. We can show you how easy it is to have your own business BLOG, demonstrate our affordable E-commerce solutions and explain how they can help you sell more with less effort. We can also teach you how to increase your site traffic , and we can host and maintain your site for you at an affordable rate. Remember at CCS our custom work starts at $999.
Offsite Backup Solutions
With CCS you don’t have to haul your computer all over town for service, we come to you!Our professional, certified, local technicians are available 7 days a week. Whether it’s a simple problem or complex we will get to work on it all within 4 hours of your call. We have been doing this for 20+ years and know how critical computers have become in the business environment and how important your data is.
We work on all brand computers (Mac Included) as well mission critical servers. Below is a list of some of the services we offer:
- Desktop, laptop and server computer repairs
- Spyware, Malware and Virus removal
- Onsite and Remote support
- Microsoft Server (sales, installation, configuration and maintenance)
- Microsoft Exchange Server (sales, installation, configuration and maintenance)
- Network design, installation, configuration and maintenance (wired and wireless)
- Computer hardware and software sales
- On-site and off-site backup options
- Specializing in legal and healthcare IT solutions
- Certified EHR and practice management software sales and support
- Web hosting