Virtualization has become one of the hottest technologies on the market, promising to transform the landscape of the entire computing industry. The primary reason virtualization has grown so rapidly in popularity is the unprecedented agility it provides for IT.
Virtualization can transform IT environments by consolidating multiple systems into a single server, workstation, or PC, leveraging and maximizing the full value of your investments. Different types of virtualization include: server, application, desktop, operating system, data, and storage virtualization.
CCS has the experience, staff and vendor support to guide you to the correct virtualization strategy, allowing you to maximize your hardware and IT efficiencies, while achieving significantly higher server utilization rates by consolidating hardware. As one of the most experienced solutions providers in NC with both VMware, Citrix and Microsoft technologies, CCS can provide server support for these systems and:
- Help you design, implement, and support a virtualization strategy that fits your needs including application, desktop, and/or server virtualization
- Lower your total cost of ownership through virtualization by eliminating hardware and thus reducing energy and procurement costs
- Experience: 10+ years experience designing, implementing and supporting Citrix Xen, VMware ESX and Microsoft Hyper-V environments
- Certification: Citrix Silver Partner, VMware Professional Partner and Microsoft Gold Partner
- Simplicity: One number to call for all your support needs, including all software and hardware
- Support: Direct Access to Citrix, VMware and Microsoft engineers
- Achieve higher server utilization rates of up to 80% (instead of typical rates of 5-15%)
- Allow your IT staff to get back to their core duties by Reducing the resources need to upgrade software environments and upload patches
- Reducing the time of provisioning, moving and repurposing servers
- Providing high availability and disaster recovery functionality